Lounge Bars, Victoria. This Lounge bar guide will offer you 10 of the best Lounge bars instantly. Lounge Bars gives you a selection of public bars, wine bars, lounges, lounge bars, cocktail bars and boutique Lounge bars. If you’re looking for a Lounge bar in Melbourne, Queen Street, Flinders Lane, Greville St. Lounge Bars makes it simple!
Founded in 2003, Mofo Lounge and Morocco Lounge are two unique and specially themed venues located on the 1st floor and ground floor of Greville St Prahran.
We specialize in functions – it’s what we do and what we do best. We have been hosting functions for over 10 years and we know our stuff when it comes to throwing a party that will definitely leave a lasting impression on your guests long after your function has concluded, ensuring your friends, family & work colleagues will always remember your occasion for all the right reasons.
Available to hire 7 days a week.
Mofo Lounge – Ground Floor – Capacity 15 – 35 guests cocktail
Small enough so you don’t feel lost in the room, yet large enough to mingle and lounge around.
Mofo lounge is the perfect intimate venue for smaller groups who want an entire bar and function space for their private use. With large windows that open onto the street, Moroccan inspired décor, low lighting, comfy daybeds make it for hens parties and small gatherings.
(Mofo Lounge also opens as a public bar for drinks, light meals and shisha on Thursday evenings from 5.30pm – late and on Friday and Saturday evenings when not booked for a private function. To check opening hours call 0419 902 920.)
Morocco Lounge – First Floor – Capacity 60 – 114 guests cocktail
A stunning events space adorned in rich Arabesque tapestries, large ornate mirrors and antique lanterns from Morocco which dapple the walls with intricate patterns. Large luxurious daybeds, a private bar and private dance floor make this an impressive setting for any special event.
What makes us unique:
- Our high level of service & attention to detail
- The distinctive decor & ambience of the venue
- The experience of our staff, managers & event coordinators (We have hosted over 2,000 functions & events)
- You will have the ENTIRE venue and all its facilities available for your exclusive and private use
- The location of our venue, just 100m from Chapel St and the local nightlife & public transport
- Dedicated Event Manager to assist you with all your planning and organization
- You will never be double booked or lose your function date once your deposit is paid
- You will always receive everything you ordered if booked in advance
- You will have a dedicated function manager to organize and manage your event
- You will have exclusive use of the entire venue for the duration of your event.
- Photos, Presentations & DVDS: Choose to have a slide show or play a DVD to highlight your memories or add to the theme.
- Music: Provide your own iPod, or DJ. Alternatively, we can arrange this for you.
- Food: Select from individual food items or discounted food packages based on your budget and guest numbers.
- Bar: Select from bar tab options and beverage packages customized to match your budget and numbers. “We do not enforce mandatory bar tabs, your guests are welcome to pay for their own drinks and this will still contribute to your minimum spend.”
Additional Services: (Enquire for cost)
- Belly Dancers: Exotic belly dancers to add that extra special touch to your evening.
- Tarot Readers, Palm Readers & Henna Artists: All fantastic additions to any function and experts in their talent.
- Shisha Pipes: A variety of flavored shisha pipes to complete your Moroccan experience, ranging from apple, strawberry, mint, grape and many others.
Lolly Buffet: Graze throughout the event and take home bags provided make for a perfect party favour.
To enquire please call or email our dedicated functions manager Caitlyn Wright.